Friday, May 28, 2010

There is something hiding in Northwest Wisconsin

Somewhere you can go if you need a hammer, a doorknob, a door, a desk, a window, cabinets and so much more. No, it's not Menards. Even better, it's Building Hope. Building Hope is a building materials and office furniture reuse store. Companies and individuals donate materials when they update their homes or offices. Then we purchase these items that are marked at 40 to 60% off of retail and find amazing treasures that we thought we could only find in a home improvement store. When you buy from Building Hope, you'll know that you're not just transforming your home or office, you're helping them transform lives.

The reason for this blog's creation is when I visit Building Hope, I'm amazed it's not packed full of shoppers. The store is definitely Northwest Wisconsin's hidden treasure. Each time I go shopping there, I can't believe the deals I've found and can't wait to tell someone about it. I'll be posting pictures of my finds at the store, the manager's new arrivals and your pictures that you snap with your phones and email to me. If you have a Building Hope story, send it in.

The things you'll find there range from brand new belts for your car to new hoods for your stove. There are used cabinets and beautiful tiles leftover from someone's home improvement project. With trucks arriving throughout the day, who knows what just came in?














2 comments: